27 January 2011

Home!

So Good to be home, where my Lover makes me feel beloved, and where the toilets make sense!

Last night was such an unbelievably happy reunion! This was so hard and good for us both and each of us, individually. Seeing her waiting for me when I got out of the van made me so happy inside. All that snow, and there she was!

Readjusting is going to be slow, I can already tell. Food has been an interesting experience. Mental note: German sausage, fish sticks, and Old Bay-seasoned chips should NOT be among one's first food choices after two weeks of rice, veggies, and curry. Sleep, however, is optional. I did both - the bad, bad food choices and the not-much-sleep. Let me just say that I loved the way life worked out with no sleep. The food thing? Not so much. Just sayin'


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: